As many of you know, we have struggled with infertility since Trevon’s birth. We currently have a time-sensitive opportunity to add a child to our family IF we can come up with the deposit ASAP. Over the past year, we've diligently saved money, worked extra jobs, sold a car, rented portions of our house (and all of our house for a month), and peddled books all over the country. We have exhausted our options but still find ourselves $3500 short of our goal.
My charming former student, Laurel, suggested an Usborne books party/fundraiser where I will take a large chunk of the profits. I’ve also come up with some other ways we could give back if you were to help. If each person gave $20, we could make this happen.
1. Sign up for nutrition counseling: https://goo.gl/forms/eqCbQNl5EZ4Upn113
2. Purchase a beautiful card set from Cards for a Cause: https://goo.gl/forms/EGcMcdYRSD2Y3Bts1
3. Buy Usborne books off my website: https://c8815.myubam.com/
4. Order a novel at full price: https://www.amazon.com/Hermana-Novel-Becca-McCulloch/dp/0692198156
4. Sign up for ebates and spend $25 at your favorite featured retailer: https://www.ebates.com/r/BECCAD580?eeid=28187
5. Give us a direct Donation: http://fundly.com/help-us-complete-our-family-5
6. Send money via Venmo (contact me for information)
Thank you. I feel like all I've done lately is beg people for money. Baby-hunger really does make people annoy their friends and family and I've been baby-hungry for a very long time.